Hello! I am Sandeep Kumar
I work as a full stack developer. I have passion towards Web and Systems development.
• Hobnob: Worked in the development of Hobnob Topics that enable the users to join and hobnob on the topic (E.g., Sports, Technology, etc.,) they like.
• Intros: Worked in the development of Intros that enables new joiners in a company to effectively schedule a meeting with their colleagues and break the silo.
• Subscription Platform: Architected and built a subscription platform for all the services offered by CargoAi. Integrated with RapidAPI to effortlessly subscribe and use the API.
• Track and Trace: Designed and developed an extensible end-to-end Track & Trace service for several major Airlines (Air France, British Airways, Etihad, Finnair, etc.) integrated with our application. 1000’s of cargo forwarders use this service for day-to-day tracking of their shipments.
• Carbon Emission Calculator: Designed and developed a 99% accurate carbon emission calculator service for air cargo shipments transported with various carriers. Both airlines and forwarders use this service extensively to calculate carbon emission for shipments and transport it eco-friendly.
• Flight Schedule: Implemented flight schedule service to get real-time schedules of all cargo airlines with the market rate. Helped forwarders to choose the best cost-effective carrier for their shipment.
• Website: Designed and developed the company’s website with responsive design and excellent search engine optimization using GatsbyJS.
• XP 4.0: Worked in the development of DCI certified next-generation digital cinema server that enables movie playback in more than 4500 screens around the world.
• Automation Controller: Worked in the development of Automation Controller, which automates around 90% of the manual tasks done when playing movies in theatres. It can be easily integrated with theatre management system for much more automation.
• Distributor Asset Manager: Designed and developed distributor asset management service which helps distributor’s to manage their assets in the cloud.
• iTunes Publisher: Developed an internal iTunes publisher tool that restructures and publishes digital cinema contents to iTunes.
• HDD health monitor: Developed an HDD health monitor service that monitors the health of the hard disk drives currently in use and sends the periodic reports in slack.
• Coursework: Networking, FPGA Programming, Digital Electronics, Digital Signal Processing, Antennas and Wave Propagation.
• Coursework: Biology, Maths, Physics, Chemistry.
Sandeep has a real passion for his work. During his time with CargoAi, he accomplished many achievements. He started working with us on our crawlers. He then built our new website and put in place the basis of our track and trace system.
Sandeep has strong passion for technology. He is dedicated and meticulous in his tasks. His background in electronics enables him to come up with solutions that is not limited to software. I wish him all the best.
Sandeep is a super quick learner. I know him since he joined Qube Cinema as a Software Engineering Intern. He was able to quickly pick up Go and started delivering critical features to the product in no time. The quality of the code he delivered was on par with other experienced Go developers. He is so focused on improving his skills and putting them into reality.
On a lighter note, Sandeep is a very fun person to work with. Sandeep's agility to work with multiple technologies, writing quality code and friendly attitude makes him an amazing engineer any team can have.